Eura has many moors and grassy hills, and is home to many shepherds. Eura's patron beast is Briggan the Wolf, and it is also ruled by a queen. It appears to resemble Europe, most noticeably The United Kingdom and Scandinavia. It is bordered to the east by Zhong, and Greenhaven is also sometimes considered a part of Eura.
Unlike Zhong, Eura's Nectar Ceremonies have the most important summoner go first. There is also a holiday celebration in Eura called the Spring Festival.
Town, Cities, and Landmarks
- Trunswick: Conor's home town.
- Glengavin Castle: a castle owned by Lord MacDonnell, which also has a large garden. It was a major location in Hunted.
- The Petral Mountains: a mountain range which marks the border between Eura and Zhong. An entrance to Sadre was found within it.
- Greenhaven: an island off the coast of Eura, and the home of The Greencloaks.
- Radenbridge: a location in Tales of the Fallen Beasts.
- Wilcoskov: a forest in Eura, which was rumored to be enchanted. The Heroes find The Wildcat's Claw here.
Notable Characters from Eura
- Conor: a main protagonist in the series, and the summoner of Briggan.
- The Trunswick Family: the rulers of Trunswick. Devin Trunswick plays a large role as both an antagonist and a protagonist, along with his brother, Dawson Trunswick, who also summons Rumfuss the Boar.
- Finn Cooley: an Euran Greencloak who accompanies the team in Hunted. He is revealed to be involved in one of Eura's legends, due to being bonded to a black wildcat.
- Lord MacDonnell: the lord of Glengavin, who housed Rumfuss in his garden.
- Maya: another Euran Greencloak who accompanies the team in Fire and Ice.
- Katalin: the first Euran Greencloak.
- Wilco: an ancient Euran hero, and the wielder of The Wildcat's Claw.