A new threat faces the world of Erdas in this continuation of the New York Times bestselling series.
In the world of Erdas, every child must discover if they will summon a spirit animal, a rare and incredible gift. Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan were rare even among those few. They summoned four animals who were once Great Beasts, immortal guardians who sacrificed everything to end a brutal war.
Now, in the wake of that sacrifice, more special children are appearing all across Erdas who are connected to these legendary beings. But something else lurks in the shadows of this hard-won peace.
A dark force is hunting the Great Beasts, just as the world is rebuilding. Older and more powerful than even the Great Beasts themselves, it has slept for centuries beneath the surface of the world. Now it has awakened ...and if the young heroes can't stop it, it will consume everything.
- Immortal Guardians (Author: Eliot Schrefer)
- Broken Ground (Author: Victoria Schwab)
- The Return (Author: Varian Johnson)
- The Burning Tide (Author: Jonathan Auxier)
- Heart of the Land (Author: Sarah Prineas)
- The Wildcat's Claw (Author: Varian Johnson)
- Book 7 (Unnamed, Author: Christina Diaz Gonzalez)
- Book 8 (Unnamed, author unknown)
- Tales of the Fallen Beasts could also be considered as a Series 2 book.